HEAT INDUCERS FOR YOUR PETS BREEDING PROGRAM
- Price P 300.00
- Classification For sale
- Classified ID 4346
- Category Buy and Sell
- Location Quezon City
- Date Posted Oct-03-2011
- Date Updated Jul-06-2015
- Page Views 73
- qc, makati, cavite
- 639195272603 / 632 7817433
PET HORMONE REGULATORS / HEAT INDUCERS
HEAT INDUCER A: PHP 300 PER 50 PCS/PACK HEAT INDUCER B (COMBINATION): PHP 340 PER 50 PCS PACK
HEAT INDUCER C (COMBINATION) 1000mg: PHP 395 PER 50 PCS PACK
"King's Cure-all", has been praised for centuries for its healing powers in a wide range of ailments.
Never has a herbal supplement received as much attention as Evening Primrose Oil in recent times. It could be destined as one of nature's greatest nutritional herbal supplement of the century. Why? Because it contains gamma linolenic acid, GLA for short. Many of the things our dogs eat actually stop the production of GLA. To obtain GLA there is only one other source - Mother's Milk puppies that are breast fed are lucky.
But what about adult dogs?
It may be used to help pet medication in a variety of ailments, including dog skin disorders, respiratory problems, arthritis, yeast infections, and inflammatory conditions. It also lowers blood cholesterol and improves eczema.
- Helps improve coat texture, facilitate brushing, prevent and/or alleviate dry skin and promote healing.
- The GLA is an essential fatty acid that the body does not manufacture. This fatty acid is known to help prevent hardening of the arteries, heart disease, eczema, cirrhosis, rheumatoid arthritis, menopause, PMS, multiple sclerosis, and high blood pressure.
Evening Primrose Oil contains a group of polyunsaturated fats known as essential fatty acids, or EFAs for short. EFAs are important for general health and particularly for the growth of new cells. They form part of the structure of cell walls and are also involved in the manufacture of a variety of other substances needed by the body. A deficiency of EFAs can result from a poor diet, particularly those which are low in fat. This is often reflected in the state of the skin and coat. Animals with digestive problems such as malabsorption and liver disease can also be deficient. Older animals often require more EFAs than others to maintain good health and may show symptoms of deficiency even when maintained on a good diet.
It is also been effective in problems such as:
* Flea allergy dermatitis * General itching, licking and scratching
* Seborrhoea (greasy skin) * Poor coat and skin, hair loss, dull coat and matting * Dry, flaky, thickened or pigmented skin
- Helps proper regulation of hormones and alleviates hormonal imbalances.
EPO contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid required by the body for the growth & development. It contains omega-6 essential fatty acid, GLA is believed to be the active ingredient which helps promote the manufacture hormone-like substances called prostaglandins that maintains healthy hormonal & reproductive functions.
- It conditions the reproductive system to manufacture hormones like testosterone and estrogen.
Minimum of 2 packs per meet ups andwith minimum worth of purchase per delivery depending on the location. Text me at 09195272603 for faster transaction.